This deck is not a pure support one. It has no wards, but in return it allows Narbash to be aggressive and deliver a lot of damage to his enemies. The deck is based on Growth and Death affinities and relies on Vitality and Agility as the main Attributes.
This article focused solely on the Narbash Deck. It assumes you are familiar with the specifics of playing this Hero and if you aren’t then you might be willing to read through Narbash Guide. It describes the details of Narbash’s abilities and his play-style in general.
CARDS IN THE DECK
- 1 Level – Auto Health Potion.
- 7 Level – Fast Travel.
- 13 Level – Mana Generator.
- 1 Level – Quick Exit or Healing Towers.
- 7 Level – Damage Reduction or Armored or Mana Reactor.
- 13 Level – Damage Return.