A well-known Deathcrawler deck for Revenant. Abusing his fixed fire-rate to make powerful basic attacks. The deck is based on Death and Chaos affinities and relies on Agility and Vitality as the main Attributes.
This article focused solely on the Revenant Deck. It assumes you are familiar with the specifics of playing this Hero and if you aren't then you might be willing to read through Revenant Guide. It describes the details of Revenant's abilities and his play-style in general.
- 1 - Improved Killing Blows. Get more out of every minion you kill.
- 7 - Wealthy. Even more Gold income. Perfect Ruthless is another option if you are ready to sacrifice your economy a little.
- 13 - Lifesteal. Adds to your survivability. Multishot is also a good option but in that case you will want to equip Vampiric Blade.
- 19 - Piercing Basic. Do more damage with your basic attacks. Even to heavy armored targets.
- 25 - Critical Hits. Will combo with your late game cards.
- 1 Level - Quick Exit.
Since Revenant lacks escape capabilities, Nitroboost will be a sort of mitigation for that and will also help you to return back to the fight faster.
When you finally have maxed out Agility you are able to add Deathcrawler. It will boost your basic damage but not affect your fire rate. It will just make your reload slower. You will have to sacrifice penetration in orded to equip it.
Final Revenant Deck
Hellfire Engine will be the last card to equip. Yes, it is a risk but it makes you strike like crazy.
This is not really a final set of cards since you may loose Hellfire upon death. And if you choose to not to collect for the next one and invest into Vitality, then you may end up with something like this