You are here

ETA until the site is updated to Patch 2.06 (AKA v42 or New Dawn)?

BlueSabere's picture

I'm itching to start rough drafts on builds for the New Dawn update. I've got plenty of half baked ideas that I need to perfect, but I want to know if, when I do perfect them, the site will be ready.

Also, since decks are no longer hero-specific, will builds now have an option to be made for every hero instead of only a specific one? I would say let guides still be made for specific heroes, but also allow "archetype" builds. Like "Attack Damage Carry (Guys like Murdock and Twinblast) Guides/Builds" and "Warrior (Guys like Grux and Crunch) Guides/Builds". Or just have specific heroes and an option for in general.

George's picture

@BlueSabere, no ETA. And here are multiple things

• Cards for heroes - they will come 1st. I expect a week or so.
  • Decks for heroes - will come along but will take longer simply because the game will go through balance passes.
  • Gems - I'm waiting for Paragon API to show that. They provided no ETA at this moment.
George's picture

@BlueSabere, will builds now have an option to be made for every hero - yes. You can make a general type of guide and name it accordingly.

BlueSabere's picture

Is there an ETA now? I notice the cards are still aren't listed for level 1, all that stuff. Is there anything I could do, or anyone else could, to help speed it up?

George's picture

@BlueSabere, Mooney replied a couple of times. They are very busy with the .42 balancing. However they did an update to the API this night. There are updates to the images but it has a fundamental flaw. If a card has stats then the only one is reported. E.g. Mallenk Gnasher is reported as having only Mana Regen which is incorrect.

Anonymous's picture

Login via Epic Account