You are here

Servers down? 4/11/16 1:03 PM EST

In the middle of a game 10-2....as Murdock....most cards in game....op as hell....servers down? Mid game lags out I love it....and it was solo q....I never ever get good teams...the times I do...servers crash...fml :/

nvm...game just buggin hard af

George's picture

Epics were confirming that they were having issues with servers recently. And there was a time-frame where they were going back live and some people were experiencing issues with accessing Paragon.

@George, Lost the game that crashed :( -9 elo fml

George's picture

@SmokeyJay, elo does not mean much. It does not seem to really correlate with actual skill even if it matches internal MMR of Paragon. Since it is one elo value per player not per player/hero it does not work for most of the cases when someone plays a non-favorite hero.

E.g. me playing TB and me playing Murry are two different players as far as skill is concerned. I can possibly rock with the healing angel but suck with that gun-hand-guy.

@George, I hear ya, they really need  to introduce a MMR system. The amount of retards/assholes I get just kills me deep down. It ruins it for new players as well though, I would expect them to implement a system soon over these next couple months before the release date.

Anonymous's picture