You are here
New Map is Coming Soon
Yes that's correct. Paragon development team has just announced big changes to the battlefield of Agora. The change coming is a response to that pretty well-known issue of an average match length and its unpredictability.
So what's exactly is going to happen
- Travel Mode (TM) is goint to be completely removed (as it was announced long ago in the beginning of Jun)
- Agora battlefield will become significantly smaller to accommodate to that change. The Jungle will take relatively bigger part of the map.
- More buffs will be added
- Jungle-to-lane and lane-to-jungle vision will be adjusted making Wards even more important.
- Prime Guardian placement will change
- There will be a river across Agora
Note those are just work-in-progress details shared by some community members invited to Epic HQ for a short preview. Things may change upon release.
Would you like to know more?