Her hunger is ethernal
Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Countess
Countess was first teased on Oct-18 2016 (see the poster below) followed up by an announcement trailer on the very next day.
On Oct-25 with the .33.1 update Countess joined the battlefield of Agora and became the 24th Paragon Hero. She is a burst caster capable of doing massive damage to a single target and heal herself upon their death.
- Slice - standard melee Basic Attack with medium scaling
- Blade Siphon - an AOE damaging ability with a passive to regain her HP upon making a kill. Main survivability tool.
- Shadow Slip - a versatile re-position ability with a great potential for making jukes.
- Dark Tide - another AOE damaging ability with good scaling.
- Feast - a devastating single-target damage dealer packed with a short-time stun.
See more details on abilities in Countess Build Guide.
- Remembers every meal she have ever had; taste, smell, and texture.
- None have ever traveled to her lands, yet none doubt her claim to nobility.
- Seeks that which is greater than herself, and believes she has found it.
- Countess is seeking more from Sevarog. - teased on the Countess development stream.
- Has some relation to Serath. - from the Serath release trailer (here)
- Loves leather and lace.
- Loves wearing white. "It goes so well with all the red" - Countess.
Paragon Cards for Countess
Countess benefits greatly from Power Cards because of her scaling factors on abilities. She will also need some Ability Penetration and some Health.
See more about Countess's Paragon Cards in Countess Build Guide.
Countess Picks and Counter-picks