Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
CREATE YOUR BUILD FOR DEKKER
DEKKER BUILD GUIDE
[VIDEO] DEKKER GAMEPLAY ANALYSIS & BUILD GUIDE
DEKKER GUIDE V.28
Dekker was one of the few Paragon Heroes available from the very beginning back in Dec 2015 when Open Tests started. She is a powerful Support hero with a lot of controlling, disrupting, zoning and peeling tools. One of the few Heroes who makes a good combo with nearly any other Hero.
The most recent updates to Dekker:
- v41.0 (May-27 2017) – Containment Fence was slightly modified. CC effects were removed.
- Energy Orb – Energy Orb (Basic Attack) – a medium damage and low scaling ranged basic attack
- Rocket Boots – Rocket Boots (Alternate Ability) – a re-position ability of limited usage. Helps traverse terrain by climbing on ledges
- Stasis Bomb – Stasis Bomb (Primary Ability) – an AOE stun. The main ability of Dekker with the highest impact to the game. Can stun multiple enemies if they are grouped.
- Slow Bubble – Slow Bubble (Secondary Ability) – Zoning and peeling ability with low damage but significant Slow. Helps Dekker to control the battlefield and prevent enemies from certain movements.
- Containment Fence – Containment Fence (Ultimate Ability) – The Cage with no way out except of teleport. A perfect ability to lock enemies at one place for AOE damage bursting.
See more details on abilities in Dekker Build Guide.
- Has connection to Gideon and suspects it is not his real name. See Gideon’s lore for more details.
- Holds the record for most entries in the Exotic Locales Codex.
- Respected by all, feared by many, and loved by two.
- Has a secret obsession with low budget holovids.
PARAGON CARDS FOR DEKKER
See more about Dekker’s Paragon Cards in Dekker Build Guide.
DEKKER PICKS AND COUNTER-PICKS
Dekker Emote – Prove It
Released on Apr-10 2017