Balance fate on a blade’s edge.
Feng Mao Stats
Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Feng Mao Builds
Create Your Build for Feng Mao
Feng Mao Overview
- .39.4 (May-02 2017) - released Secondhand Slice emote.
Feng Mao Abilities
- - Sweep (Basic Attack) -
- - Conversion Shield (Alternate Ability) -
- - Reaping Dash (Primary Ability) -
- - Hamstring (Secondary Ability) -
- - Earth Shatter (Ultimate Ability) -
See more details on abilities in Feng Mao Build Guide.
Feng Mao Lore
- Once ransacked an entire village searching for his pipe.
- Has never worshiped the Jambakka, despite the plese of his parents.
- Denies the rumor that he "lost" three apprentices in a single day.
- He is or was First Guardian of the Imperial Guard and became a bodyguard of Shangdi Emperor.
- Yin was also a part of Imperial Guard.
- Feng Mao was Wukong's mentor. They were used to be traveling companions. When Wukong became too much to handle, Feng trapped him in a cave and left. 100 years later, Wukong is free and on his way to Agora to resume aggravating Feng Mao.
- "When I think of a king I don't usually imagine someone capering about and swinging off trees. So I keep forgetting that Wukong is actually a king. Somehow." - Feng Mao.
- "The uniform of First Guardian changes over the years, but the discipline never does." - Feng Mao.
Paragon Cards for Feng Mao
See more about Feng Mao's Paragon Cards in Feng Mao Build Guide.
Feng Mao Picks and Counter-picks
Feng Mao Emote - Secondhand Slice
Released on May-02 with .39.4 patch