Moving heaven and earth for victory.
Gideon StatsBased on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Gideon
Gideon was one of the Heroes available in Paragon from the very beginning since Open Tests in Dec 2015. Gideon is high mobility caster adept in wave clearing and burst damage. Using his abilities, Gideon can control fights and be a dominant threat with or without a team.
- .39.4 (May-02 2017) - released Portal Pump emote.
- - Portal Blast (Basic Attack) - ranged basic attack with low scaling as all casters have.
- - Burden (Alternate Ability) - a skill-shot linking Gideon with a selected enemy Hero and slowing him down while in sight.
- - Cosmic Rift (Primary Ability) - a ranged AOE with a huge amount of damage. De facto Gideon's main damage dealing ability.
- - Torn Space (Secondary Ability) - a teleport. Works through any barriers and to any direction. Allies can use it as well. One of the best re-position abilities in Paragon.
- - Black Hole (Ultimate Ability) - an AOE devastating damage + pull in effect. The only con of this is that Gideon becomes a sitting duck.
See more details on abilities in Gideon Build Guide.
- Believes limits are for the meek.
- On his sixth birthday, witnessed the death of a star. Fell in love.
- Dekker suspects "Gideon" is not his true name.
Paragon Cards for Gideon
See more about Gideon's Paragon Cards in Gideon Build Guide.
Gideon Picks and Counter-picks
Gideon Emote - Portal Pump
Released on May-02 with .39.4 patch