Conquer death. Claim your legacy.
Greystone StatsBased on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Greystone
The hero has first appear in Paragon files after .28 patch on Jun-30 with the code-name "Sword". Greystone was revealed on Jun-07 2016 (see the reveal trailer below) he has joined the battlefield of Agora on Jun-12 with the .28.1 update.
Greystone is a fighter who thrives in team fights and excels on the front lines. He does not fear death since he has a unique re-spawn ultimate which makes him exceptionally durable.
- - Noble Strike (Basic Attack) - a melee medium damage slash with pretty good scaling.
- - Assault the Gates (Alternate Ability) - very versatile re-position ability for both engage and disengage. Can help traverse terrain.
- - Make Way (Primary Ability) - an AOE damage over time around Greystone
- - Stoic (Secondary Ability) - a passive bonus of armor and health.
- - Reforged (Ultimate Ability) - Re-spawn when dead and then apply damage and slow to enemies in range.
See more details on abilities in Greystone Build Guide.
- Ran from every fight, until he lost it all, and stood up.
- Has imprisoned Sparrow many times.
- Keeps a lock of black hair in his boot, but no one knows why.
- Greystone is from the same noble family as Sparrow, specifically her uncle.
Paragon Cards for Greystone
See more about Greystone's Paragon Cards in Greystone Build Guide.
Greystone Picks and Counter-picks
Greystone Paragon Developer Live Stream
Greystone Emote - Epic Riff
Released on Apr-10 2017
This picture was teased prior to publishing the reveal trailer.