Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Grim.EXE
GRIM.exe was announced back in May-04 2016 with the release treiler right below. He became available at the battlefield of Agora on May-09 when the patch .25.0 was rolled out.
GRIM, the imp, controls his sentry combat robot who executes his every command. GRIM.exe is a ranger built to control the battlefield and neutralize enemies. His array of abilities reward precision play and allow him to lock down and destroy high-value targets.
The most recent updates for GRIM.exe:
- v.41.1 (Jul-05 2017) - Emote "Perilous Hug" released (see below)
- - Pulse Cannon (Basic Attack) -
- - Deflector Shield (Alternate Ability) -
- - Displacement Blast (Primary Ability) -
- - Suppression Mode (Secondary Ability) -
- - G.T.F.O (Ultimate Ability) -
See more details on abilities in GRIM.exe Build Guide.
- Coming Soon
Paragon Cards for GRIM.exe
See more about GRIM.exe's Paragon Cards in GRIM.exe Build Guide.
GRIM.exe Picks and Counter-picks
GRIM.exe Paragon Developer Live Stream
GRIM.exe Emote - Perilous Hug
Announced on Jul-03 and released on Jul-05 with .41.1 patch.
GRIM.exe early posters
Released with the Hero arrival