Play with fire.
Iggy&Scorch StatsBased on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Iggy&Scorch
Iggy & Scorch Overview
Iggy & Scorch was announced on Apr-13 2016 with the reveal trailer below. These two guys have joined the battlefield of Agora on Apr-19 with the .24.0 update.
Iggy & Scorch is a duo. A mage with serious lane control. Iggy sits atop Scorch while putting down flame turrets that zone enemies. Iggy throws molotovs that cause fire damage, while Scorch secretes flammable oil that compounds the damage over time and expands the damage area.
Recent updates to Iggy and Scorch:
- v40.0 (May-16 2017) - mechanics of destructing a Flame Turret was changed.
- v38.3 (Mar-13 2017) - Oil Slick was slightly buffed and Flame Turret has their damage increased.
Iggy & Scorch Abilities
- - Molotov (Basic Attack) -
- - Oil Slick (Alternate Ability) -
- - Flame Turret (Primary Ability) -
- - Oil Spill (Secondary Ability) -
- - Flame Belch (Ultimate Ability) -
See more details on abilities in Iggy & Scorch Build Guide.
Iggy & Scorch Lore
- Coming Soon
Paragon Cards for Iggy & Scorch
See more about Iggy & Scorch's Paragon Cards in Iggy & Scorch Build Guide.
Iggy & Scorch Picks and Counter-picks
Iggy & Scorch Paragon Developer Live Stream
The first picture of Iggy prior to the reveal trailer