They’ll never see it coming.
Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Kallari
Kallari was one of the Paragon Heroes that were released with the very first Open Beta on Mar-18 2016. Kallari is a sneaky assassin with high burst damage, global presence and a unique ability to become invisible.
The videos above are slightly out of date since there was a significant Kallari re-work not yet reflected in those videos.
Recent Kallari updates:
- v42.3 (Aug-29 2017) - Kallari was overperforming since the New Dawn update. Her win-rate was flat at around 59% with pick-rate over 32%. So she has received a nerf in her basic defense and and DPS (both damage and attack speed). Her cloak ability was also slightly nerfed by increasing cooldown and Mana cost to make her slightly less elusive.
- v40.0 (May-16 2017) - a significant re-work of abilities.
- v38.3 (Mar-13 2017) - Death Sentence buffed a little.
- - Slash (Basic Attack) - a melee attack dealing medium Basic Damage. Damage can be significantly increased using an ability below.
- - Crippling Dagger (Alternate Ability) - do damage and apply a significant Slow.
- - Shadow Walk (Primary Ability) - become invisible (!) and do 250% more damage with the next Slash landed while in Shadow Walk. Great ambush and escape tool.
- - Shadow Dance (Secondary Ability) - Gives triple jump and HP Regen boost in Shadow Plane.
- - Death Sentence (Ultimate Ability) - one of those rare Paragon abilities with global presence. See all enemies and teleport to one of them to deal a burst of damage. No one can feel safe.
- Some believe she kills for pleasure.
- Some believe she kills because she must.
- Some believe neither of these is true.
- Kallari is a graduate of the special operations program Echelon. The same program as Wraith
- Kallari is from Omeda as Wraith (dev stream on Wraith at 16:12)
Paragon Cards for Kallari
See more about Kallari's Paragon Cards in Kallari Build Guide.
Kallari Picks and Counter-picks
Kallari is a good pick to be done last when you see enemy composition. Pick her when you see a split push compo with squishy heroes or when you do not see a lot of Crowd Control on your opponents. This will allow Kallari to effectively terrorize them throughout an entire match and finish heavy wounded enemy heroes trying to retreat back home.
Countering Kallari is an entire team task. It is not that hard but require special attention to putting Shadow wards all around the map in key points. In addition to that your team need to have Stun abilities to disable Kallari when she appears or to have shielding abilities to mitigate an unexpected burst of damage from her.