Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Kwang
Kwang was announced to join Paragon roster of Heroes on Sep-30 2016 with the reveal trailer below and became available on Oct-04 2016 with the .32.1 update
Kwang is a durable fighter that excels at initiating. A master swordsman, Kwang can utilize his Legendary Blade to change how and where he uses his abilities. Despite being a fighter Kwang has a unique ability to grant Lifesteal to allies and himself (around his Sword) that comes not only from Basic Attack but from abilities (!!) as well.
Latest updates to Kwang
v42.3 (Aug-29 2017) - Kwang was a tough target. He's got his defenses nerfed in 42.3.
- - Slice (Basic Attack) - a melee attack with medium damage and scaling.
- - Light of the Heavens (Alternate Ability) - very versatile AOE damage and Armor Bonus ability taking effect around the Sword.
- - Judgement of the Heavens (Primary Ability) - an impactful Crowd Control ability very similar to Sevarog's Subjugate with an ability to teleport to the Sword and deal more damage.
- - Gift of the Heavens (Secondary Ability) - AOE Lifesteal to nearby allies and Kwang for their Basic Attacks and Abilities.
- - Fury of the Heavens (Ultimate Ability) - an all-in-one ability. Teleport to the Sword (or just spin around in place if holding it in hands) deal AOE damage and apply Slow
See more details on abilities in Kwang Build Guide.
- Kwang has left their village in pursuit of the Legendary Sword.
- Shinbi is his sister. Read Shinbi Build Guide.
Paragon Cards for Kwang
See more about Kwang's Paragon Cards in Kwang Build Guide.
Kwang Picks and Counter-picks