Justice Will Prevail
Lt. Belica StatsBased on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Lt. Belica Builds
Create Your Build for Lt. Belica
Lt. Belica Overview
Lt. Belica was announced on Sep-08 2016 with the reveal trailer below and became available on Sep-13 with the .31.1 update
Lt. Belica is a Burst Caster (Energy Damage; Order, Intellect) who specializes in zoning enemy heroes and mana control. Her Void Bomb ability allows her to burst damage in an area after a short delay and restores mana for each enemy hit. Her Seismic Assault provides her a line skillshot that deals damage and knocks up enemies. She can control a large area with Void Drone which drains mana per second from enemy Heroes standing in the area of effect, as well as zapping them for damage when they cast an ability. Belica’s Ultimate, Neural Disruptor, allows her to capitalize on low enemy mana by dealing a damage nuke based on their missing mana to finish the fight!
Lt. Belica Abilities
- - Burst Fire (Basic Attack) - standard ranged attack dealing [ba]
- - Void Bomb (Alternate Ability) - AOE damage for zoning, wave clear and making a combo for a burst of damage.
- - Seismic Assault (Primary Ability) - an AOE stun for battlefield control, wave clear and peel.
- - Void Drone (Secondary Ability) - a powerful zoning ability that punishes enemies for using their abilities and drains their Mana.
- - Neural Disruptor (Ultimate Ability) - an unblockable damage based on Mana level. The less Mana an enemy has the more damage they take.
See more details on abilities in Lt. Belica Build Guide.
Lt. Belica Lore
- Shot eleven times. Keeps five rounds in her desk, the other six in her bones.
- Together with Murdock she is chasing someone to Agora - watch the Dev Stream below at 7:07 mark.
- She may have a connection to Rampage since in the launch trailer above she is actually chasing him and saying "they always try to run, they always try to hide".
- Lt. Belica is connected to Murdock and in fact she is his boss. See his lore for details.
- Has a bounty on her head from the Ying Mei Cartel.
- Belica can be connected to TwinBlast since Ying Mei Cartel is mentioned in his lore as well. To continue the speculation lt. Belica (and possibly Murdock) was possibly chasing him to Agora.
- Personal life is a flaming mess.
Paragon Cards for Lt. Belica
See more about Lt. Belica's Paragon Cards in Lt. Belica Build Guide.
Lt. Belica Picks and Counter-picks