Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Rampage
Rampage was available in Paragon since late 2015 when the first open tests became available to the limited audience of community testers. Rampage is designed to be a very sustained fighter capable of taking significant amount of damage over a period of time.
- - Swipe (Basic Attack) - a melee strike with medium damage and scaling factor.
- - Pounce (Alternate Ability) - a jump with applying damage upon landing. A decent re-positioning ability that can help you to traverse terrain (low ledges) and engage and disengage.
- - Boulder Throw (Primary Ability) - a Stunning hard-to-master skill-shot. Deals significant damage as well.
- - King of the Jungle (Secondary Ability) - a passive for health regen with some significant bonus in the Jungle.
- - Enraged (Ultimate Ability) - rampage becomes a "Hulk". You can't miss shooting at him but he has an insane health regen while the ultimate is active. His Pounce is becoming significantly higher and longer.
See more details on abilities in Rampage Build Guide.
- Coming Soon
Paragon Cards for Rampage
See more about Rampage's Paragon Cards in Rampage Build Guide.
Rampage Picks and Counter-picks