Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Sevarog
Sevarog was announced to join Paragon roster of Heroes on Mar-04 2016 with the reveal trailer below and became available on Mar-29 with the .22.1 update. Sevarog is that he's a tank who thrives in the jungle. Sevarog uses his giant hammer, eats souls (minions or enemy Heroes), and grows in size. By eating souls, he stacks health and gains damage boosts, which make him grow and become super deadly in late game.
Sevarog is a meleee frontliner with a versatile mix of abilities giving him:
- Crowd Control (Subjugate)
- Target isolation (Colossal Blow) potential.
- And a chase/escape (Phantom Rush)
He has also a unique quest mechanics (Siphon) increasing his HP and damage every enemy kill.
See more details on abilities in Sevarog Build Guide.
- Waits in the dark with timeless patience.
- Does not sleep.
- Looks forward to the signs that herald his end.
- Serath was engaged in a battle with a certain group, Sevarog appears and wiped out everyone on both sides and approached Serath. Instead of killing her he let her live as he sensed something in her a darkness, she contemplated that thought and now she wants revenge. - from the Developers Stream upon Serath launch
- Countess is seeking more from Sevarog. - from the Developers Stream upon Countess launch
Paragon Cards for Sevarog
See more about Sevarog's Paragon Cards in Sevarog Build Guide.