The Imperial Guard taught her to harness the magic of the wind.
Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Create Your Build for Yin
Yin was announced to join Paragon roster of Heroes on Mar-09 with the reveal trailer below and became available on Mar-14 with the .38.3 update. She is a melee hard-to-master high-rewarding Hero. Per Paragon development team Yin was designed to give players a Hero who will require a very high skill to play with and in return will be able to change the outcome of a team-fight and make very satisfying game-plays.
Yin is a solid Mid- or Offlaner that shines in the Late Game.
Recent updates to Yin:
- v40.0 (May-16 2017) - nerfed Lash Kick and Windburn
- v38.5 (Mar-28 2017) - Quelling Gale slightly nerfed
- Whip Crack - a melee basic attack with a good Power scaling. It has range that is bigger than normal melee Heroes have.
- Backlash - an anti-projectile tool to reflect damage and make enemies suffer from their own CC abilities.
- Lash Kick - re-positioning tool for Yin to be elusive. Works with allies, enemies, and minions.
- Windburn - makes Yin's "melee" attack even more ranged and more cleaving (up to 100%).
- Quelling Gale - powerful zoning tool with outstanding protection from projectiles.
- Was growing up in the streets of Shangdi.
- Together with Aurora was in a gang.
- Later on she joined the Imperial Guard and became a bodyguard of Emperor.
- Yin is a respected warrior and she hides her past due to obvious reasons. A lot of people she is around now Yin does not want them knowing about her past when she was in a gang with Aurora.
- She walks the palace walls before dawn, imagining the city in ruins.
- Yin was the youngest warrior since Feng Mao to become First Guardian.
- The documents affirming her bloodline are exceptional forgeries.
Paragon Cards for Yin
Yin is a very good scaling Hero so she benefits a lot from Power cards. A good adder to that will be cards increasing Attack Speed, Lifesteal and Critical Strike chance and bonus.
Attack Speed + Power will increase DPS which will help you to bring down your opponents faster and Lifesteal will help Yin to survive in long team-fights and recover faster after them using minions in a Lane or in the Jungle. Critical Strike chance and bonus empowers both DPS and suitability.
See more about Yin's Paragon Cards in Yin Build Guide.