Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Zinx BuildsSee other Zinx build and deck guides...
Zinx was teased on Jul-10 2017 during a big announcement of upcoming changes in Paragon in August 2017. Make sure to check out Paragon Blog. Zinx is a female Hero designed to "bring mega sustain to the Offlane".
Zinx utilizes her mana to be extremely durable and deal deadly damage over time to her enemies.
The latest updates to Zinx:
- V42.3 (Aug-29 2017) - Kitty Claws were rebalanced. Starting from the .42.3 they will cost significantly less and scale much better with Power stat. Base damage was slightly reduced though.
- Pistol Shot - Basic Attack - a ranged attack with small scaling
- Bad Medicine - Alternate Attack - Zinx charges her gun and creates an AoE field of energy on the ground in front of her, can be discharged early to create a smaller field.
- Kitty Claws - Primary Ability - Toggle: Empowers her Pistol allowing it to apply a damage over time effect, which can be stacked.
- Ricochet Stun - Secondary Ability - A Medium range projectile which bounces around nearby enemies, stunning them. The stun duration increases for each enemy hit.
- Dirty Healing - Ultimate Ability - Passive: Zinx gains bonus mana regen, based on a percentage of her missing mana.
Toggle: While activated, she will immediately heal 50% of damage taken, costing mana instead.
- Denies the rumor that she once had a tail.
- Believes that precision and process saves lives.
- Dislikes most people, but feels compelled to help them anyway.
- As per the announce video Zinx is connected to Howitzer and Phase through some doctor Maximov.
- “Zinx is a perfect specimen - controlled, balanced and smooth. She was bred to save soldiers on the battlefield and defeat her enemies.”
- Zinx is a product of Tryon Industries, Bio-Weapons Division. Others are mutated creatures, but Zinx is a new life-form who was created in a synthetic environment. She broke free with the help of a yet-to-be-released hero. She's friends with Phase and Howitzer. Clinic in a wastelands of Omeda. Helps with medical care.
- "Little Zinx has so much medical equipment, but all she does is kill people. Very strange." -Boris. (Flatline Emote)
- Zinx offers the secret greeting to those who know. The rest can simply admire her grace and precision.
- "Whatever your battle, it needs a queen!" -Tryon Industries, Bio-Weapons Division marketing materials.
- "No single sun could contain her power!" -Tryon Industries, Bio-Weapons Division marketing materials.
Paragon Cards for Zinx
Zinx Picks and Counter-picks
Zinx Paragon Developer Live Stream
Emote - Flatline
Released on Jul-17 2017
Released on Jul-13 2017
Here is the first concept art disclosed on Jul-10 2017