Doctor Maximov’s 348th attempt was anything but a failure
Based on matches of players from the top 20% internal MMR. All mirror matches are excluded from Win Rate calculations
Zinx BuildsSee other Zinx build and deck guides...
Zinx was teased on Jul-10 2017 during a big announcement of upcoming changes in Paragon in August 2017. Make sure to check out Paragon Blog. Zinx is a female Hero designed to "bring mega sustain to the Offlane".
Zinx utilizes her mana to be extremely durable and deal deadly damage over time to her enemies.
- Pistol Shot - Basic Attack - a ranged attack with small scaling
- Bad Medicine - Alternate Attack - Zinx charges her gun and creates an AoE field of energy on the ground in front of her, can be discharged early to create a smaller field.
- Kitty Claws - Primary Ability - Toggle: Empowers her Pistol allowing it to apply a damage over time effect, which can be stacked.
- Ricochet Stun - Secondary Ability - A Medium range projectile which bounces around nearby enemies, stunning them. The stun duration increases for each enemy hit.
- Dirty Healing - Ultimate Ability - Passive: Zinx gains bonus mana regen, based on a percentage of her missing mana.
Toggle: While activated, she will immediately heal 50% of damage taken, costing mana instead.
- Denies the rumor that she once had a tail.
- Believes that precision and process saves lives.
- Dislikes most people, but feels compelled to help them anyway.
- As per the announce video Zinx is connected to Howitzer and Phase through some doctor Maximov.
- “Zinx is a perfect specimen - controlled, balanced and smooth. She was bred to save soldiers on the battlefield and defeat her enemies.”
- Zinx is a product of Tryon Industries, Bio-Weapons Division. Others are mutated creatures, but Zinx is a new life-form who was created in a synthetic environment. She broke free with the help of a yet-to-be-released hero. She's friends with Phase and Howitzer. Clinic in a wastelands of Omeda. Helps with medical care.
- "Little Zinx has so much medical equipment, but all she does is kill people. Very strange." -Boris. (Flatline Emote)
- Zinx offers the secret greeting to those who know. The rest can simply admire her grace and precision.
- "Whatever your battle, it needs a queen!" -Tryon Industries, Bio-Weapons Division marketing materials.
- "No single sun could contain her power!" -Tryon Industries, Bio-Weapons Division marketing materials.
Paragon Cards for Zinx
Zinx Picks and Counter-picks
Zinx Paragon Developer Live Stream
Emote - Flatline
Released on Jul-17 2017
Released on Jul-13 2017
Here is the first concept art disclosed on Jul-10 2017